Topics issue 19, June 2022:
- Energy transition: Nanoscience at the University of Hamburg for better energy storage
- Storage and use of green hydrogen with plant know-how from the Stühff company in Geesthacht
- LINA: Bundling of NORDZENTREN e.V. for successful start-ups in Schleswig-Holstein
- NINa hydrogen workshop at GITZ in Geesthacht
- Expired funding period of NINa SH: Future of nanotechnology in Schleswig-Holstein.
We like to cover your innovative company, your latest scientific results or your nanotechnology-related event!
Just tell us your topic.
If you would like to receive the quarterly NINa SH newsletter as pdf via e-mail for free, subscribe to the NINa SH mailing list (external link).