Topics issue 16, May 2021:
- The Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon
- 25 million euros for innovative medical sensor technology and bio-inspired information processing
- Bridging the gap between research and industry at the Center for Industrial Electronics in Sonderburg, Denmark
- Virtual events: The international conference NIBS and the symposium Nanotechnology and Innovation in Gothenburg
- Supporting maritime innovation at TransMarTech
We like to cover your innovative company, your latest scientific results or your nanotechnology-related event!
Just tell us your topic.
If you would like to receive the quarterly NINa SH newsletter as pdf via e-mail for free, subscribe to the NINa SH mailing list (external link).