Topics issue 18, October 2021:
- Kiel University intensifies its transfer activities with new Transfer business unit
- Simple rapid explosives tests for a safer world from herges detection
- nano-ex offers new first aid solution for accidents with nanoparticles
- UniverCell is Germany’s first Li-ion electrode manufacturer
- ATLANT 3D Nanosystems unlocks additive microfabrication for industrial production.
We like to cover your innovative company, your latest scientific results or your nanotechnology-related event!
Just tell us your topic.
If you would like to receive the quarterly NINa SH newsletter as pdf via e-mail for free, subscribe to the NINa SH mailing list (external link).