- Innovative shipbuilding thanks to nanotechnology at thyssenkrupp marine systems,
- energy storage of the future with silicon at Kiel University,
- nanomaterials for cutting-edge electronic components,
- myStandards tailors microanalytical standards,
- highlights: nanoworkshop in Helsinki, conference-school “Advanced Materials” in Lithuania, 3D-printing of nanomaterials in medical engineering.
We like to cover your innovative company, your latest scientific results or your nanotechnology-related event!
Just tell us your topic.
If you would like to receive the quarterly NINa SH newsletter as pdf via e-mail for free, subscribe to the NINa SH mailing list (external link).